DESIGNER SKIRTING ROUGH SAWN OAK-12MM X 70MM X 2.7M-1 SKIRTING PER PACK
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R80,00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
43 in stock
Product info and benefits
These medium-density fireboard designer skirting are high-quality and are ideal for any home, or office because they are water and scratch-resistant.
- 12mm (h) x 70mm (w) x 2700mm (L)
- Per Length of 2.7m. 1 Skirting Per Pack.
- Rough Sawn Oak
Application for Non-Self Adhesive Skirtings
- The workplace must be free of dirt, dust, grease, oil, moistureand other contaminants.
- The wall (surface) must be cleaned free of dirt and dry.
- The recommended application temperature is between15°C and 35°C
- Remove the liner from the skirting board (panel).
- Line up or carefully position the skirting board (panel).
- Position the skirting board onto the wall.
- Apply sufficient pressure. A good tip: Use a rubber mallet or the side of your fist to ensure correct pressure. (This is extremely important for good adhesion).